The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
1. Google Play Services
2. Google Analytics for Firebase
3. Firebase Crashlytics
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, we may collect non-personal identifying information, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data that are typically used as anonymous unique IDs. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions.
To take our services or visit our app, it is must to show all required data to the users and store required data to the server. So,for a better experience, while using our Service, we take this internet permission.
Even we need to acess the folder (if users want it from personal folder) to change the picture of user or sometcamera opening (if users take a new click). We insure that we are only using image for users personal use and providing security of his/her other personal images.
Adorsho praniSheba jouthoKhamar may collect and use personal information from the User for the purposes described below:
1. We may need your information to properly display the material on the Site.
2. Run and operate the site.
3. To improve customer service.
4. The information you provide helps us more effectively address your customer service requests and support needs.
5. For personalized the user experience.
6. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
7. To improve our Site.
8. We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
9. To process payments.
10. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
11. To send periodic emails.
12. We may use the e-mail address to submit user information and updates related to their order. It may also be used to answer their inquiries, questions, and/or other inquiries.
How we keep your personal information safe ","We examine our practices for collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of our systems.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. We do not sell, trade or lease the personal identifying information of Users to others. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This policy is effective as of 2022-02-15.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.